Frequently Asked Questions
What’s your appetite?
Do you have a contract commitment or an appointment process?
We do not have a contract commitment or an appointment process. We do not ask for premium volume commitments. Please complete the Agency Appointment Form to become a customer.
What happens to my submission after I submit it?
A new business submission is assigned to a new business team member within an hour. Meet your new business team! One of these individuals will be in touch after reviewing your submission and will submit to the best suited markets for your needs. Competitive quote(s) will be provided and the quote turnaround time depends on the markets we submit to. However, if you have a quote need by date, we do our best to meet these needs!
How do I submit new business?
Insurance agents can submit a new business submission three easy ways by:
- Emailing applications or ACORDs to [email protected]
- Creating a username and password to quote online
- Completing a phone quote with an underwriter at 877-474-7868
Why do business with Gateway Specialty Insurance?
– Leading national distributor of specialty insurance products
– Excellent customer service
– Energetic and helpful team
– Easy submission process
– Ability to quote instantly
– Access to top-rated markets
– Berkshire Hathaway owned company
How do I bind new business?
Email your new business team member a formal bind request with the effective date, limits, optional coverages and the prior to binding requirements outlined in your respective quote. Billing options vary by market – ask your new business account manager.